Translate

Monday 5 January 2015

#04 Recycle/Upcycle or Christmas Gift Winner and Top 5

Hi and welcome to 2015 at The Mirror Cracked. We didn’t have masses of entries into our Recycle challenge, but the standard of entries was extremely high and I really struggled to narrow it down to a winner and top 5, so I didn’t. There is actually a top 6 instead.

The winner, and person I would like to offer a guest spot to for a future challenge is

Winner

10 Curls N Twirls

Could you please contact me at the address in the sidebar to sort out a future Guest spot.

And my Top 5/6 are:

Top 5

01 Ingrid

03 Evelyn Walter

04 Linsey

05 Elly

19 sarascloset

31 An English Lady

I could so do with a thinking cap!!!! So sorry that I couldn’t leave a comment for you, but I don’t do Instagram and am not about to sign up just to make a comment.

Congratulations to you all. Please take either the winner or top 5 badge from our sidebar for your blog.

Join us back here in a couple of hours for our first challenge of 2015.

LIN W

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to everyone but especially the lovely Ingrid ;)

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all: Happy New Year!
    Oh, how exciting! Thank you for picking me into the Top 5! I proudly put the badge in my sidebar :).
    Congrats to the winner and the other Tops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so honoured to be picked for the Top 6, amongst such amazing talent. Thank you so much & thanks for letting me play without a blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I just wish you had one so I could have left you a comment.
      Lin

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year one and all! Congrats to Curls n Twirls on earning the guest spot and Congrats to all the rest of the fabulous winning creations!!! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of all the fun and inspiring projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much!: ) I only just found out! Congratulations to all! Hugs, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving us a comment.